TeenHOPE and Pathways
Home visiting services for teen parents
Services are eligible for teen parents who:
- Live in Hennepin County
- Are enrolled in a high school or GED program
- Receive public assistance
- Want to enroll in school or get a GED
Why home visiting?
- Provide support as you work toward a high school diploma or GED
- Public assistance requires school attendance
- Parenting support and education
- Health support and education
- Family planning support and education
We also partner with HIRED to provide post-secondary planning and career exploration. This collaboration is known as Pathways to Success.