Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My personal commitment is to provide a non-judgemental and compassionate approach when working with patients. I prefer to have a personal connectedness with my patients so that they feel understood and cared about. With decades of medical practice experience, I have come to truly value the interdisciplinary team approach that we offer at Hennepin Healthcare.”
Bridget has been a Physician Assistant since 2012. She started her professional journey as a microbiologist in bacteriology. Bridget elected to further her education and obtained a Physician Assistant Certification, which offered her an opportunity to practice at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. This is a safety net hospital in the inner-city Chicago, where she received exceptional experience as a primary care provider and high-risk OB. Bridget also has experience in Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care.
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistant
- MN State Board of Medicine
- Licensed Physician Assistant by St. Louis University
- BS degree in Microbiology, University of Minnesota
- Outdoor Emergency Care Teacher, Vail Resorts National Ski Patrol, Vail, CO