Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My goal is to treat all of my patients with the same level of care that I would want for my own family.”
Dr. Labin is the Medical Director of the Stroke Program at Hennepin Healthcare. He specializes in acute neurological care and has subspecialty training in both Vascular Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Labin, E., et al. Teaching Neuro Images: Classic Ramsay Hunt Syndrome and Associated MRI Findings, Neurology, vol. 89, no. 7, 2017, doi:10.1212/wnl.0000000000004239.
- Labin, E., Rahman, Afrida, et al. Developmental Expression of Neuregulin-3 in the Rat Central Nervous System, Journal of Comparative Neurology, vol. 527, no. 4, 2018, pp. 797–817., doi:10.1002/cne.24559.
- Labin E., Meyer DM, Ramesh V, Weibel N, Agrawal K, Meyer BC., The ALPHA Sign for the Identification of Potential Strokes. International Stroke Conference; Virtual, March 2021.
- Labin E., Meyer DM, Shifflett B, Meyer BC, Modir R., Do Cyclic Patterns Of Stroke Code Activation Occur In A Comprehensive Stroke Center? International Stroke Conference; Virtual, March 2021.
- Labin, E., Manousakis, G., Correlation of MRI with Muscle Biopsy Findings in Critical Illness Myopathy (P3.459). Poster presented at: American Academy of Neurology Annual Conference; 2018 Apr 21-27; Los Angeles, CA.
- Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Neurology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Neuromuscular Medicine, University of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Vascular Neurology, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Heart Association
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Subspecialty Training in Vascular Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine
- Hennepin Healthcare Department of Medicine Colleague of the Month
- Neurology Residency Humanism Award
- Dean’s Tribute for Excellence in Education
- Resident Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism Award
- Outstanding Teacher of Year, 2018-2019, VALUE program
“I moved to Minnesota from Indiana for residency and fell in love with this place. I enjoy cycling, making hot sauce, playing chess and didgeridoo.”