Jacob Lyons, MD, MS
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing high-quality care, especially to underserved and marginalized patients.”
Dr. Lyons received a broad training as a resident here at Hennepin County Medical Center, with both inpatient and outpatient clinical experiences.
- Lyons JA, Prohaska JR. Cerebellum. 2010 Mar;9(1):136-44. doi: 10.1007/s12311-009-0136-2. Perinatal copper deficiency alters rat cerebellar purkinje cell size and distribution.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, 2016-2017