Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am passionate about providing care to patients with kidney disease and who are on dialysis, especially working to make complicated medical issues approachable and understandable. I love the wide array of people from all walks of life who entrust me to join them in their health journey.”
Dr. Wu’s clinical interests include kidney disease, electrolyte disturbances, hypertension, and dialysis. She is also interested in the social determinants of health and how these impact patients, global and international healthcare, and medical communication between patients and providers.
- Mahmood SB, Ahmad H, Wu J, Haselby D, LeClaire MM, Nasr R. Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-positive eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis: can it cause membranous nephropathy, Scand J Rheumatol. 48:3 (2019). doi: 10.1080/03009742.2019.1580765.
- Wu JF, Muthusamy A, Al-Ghalith GA, Knights DK, Guo B, Wu B, Remmel RP, Schladt DP, Algere ML, Oetting WS, Jacobson PA, Israni AK. Urinary microbiome associated with chronic allograft dysfunction in kidney transplant recipients, Clin Transplantation. 32.12 (2018):e13436.
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Nephrology, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Society of Nephrology
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota
“I enjoy spending time gardening, reading, doing projects around the house, and spending time outdoors with my husband.”