Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I have treated patients from all walks of life in the Bronx and Twin Cities.”
Dr. Lackner has special interests in mental health, wellness, quality of life, healthful eating and stress management, in addition to chronic disease management.
- Ross JS, Lackner JE, Lurie P, Gross CP, Wolfe S, Krumholz HM. Pharmaceutical company payments to physicians: early experiences with disclosure laws in Vermont and Minnesota. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2007 Mar; 297(11): 1216-1223. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 17374816
- Ross JS, Nazem AG, Lurie P, Lackner JE, Krumholz HM. Updated estimates of pharmaceutical company payments to physicians in Vermont. JAMA. 2008 Nov 5;300(17):1998-2000. PMID: 18984886.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, USA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
“Outside of praciticing primary care medicine, I enjoy running, climbing, skiing, being outdoors and writing.”