Joshua Liu, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am focused on creating individualized, evidence-based treatment plans for all my patients. I am a strong advocate for eliminating healthcare disparity and promoting best-practice patient outcomes.”
I am board certified in Internal Medicine and have a strong background in both acute and chronic care. I specialize in hospital medicine and participate whole-heartedly in clinical education.
- Liu J, Papak J. Bilateral Hydronephrosis from Bilateral Common Iliac Artery Aneurysms. Journal of General Internal Medicine, Web Clinical Image Submission, 2019.
- Liu J, Frishman WH. Nonbacterial Thrombotic Endocarditis: Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Management. Cardiology in Review 2016; 24(5): 244-47. PMID: 27501336.
- New York Medical School, MD, USA
- Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, USA
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha honors while at New York Medical College
“I have a strong interest in personal finance and strive to increase financial literacy within the medical community. In my free time I enjoy reading fiction, cooking, spending time with family and walking my dog.”