Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“It is an honor to care for the patients of Hennepin Healthcare. I partner with patients and their families to provide high-quality care that respects the patients’ values.”
Dr. Dodd is board-certified in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and critical care medicine. He cares for critically-ill patients in the medical intensive care unit. He has clinical expertise in resuscitating patients suffering from life-threatening conditions such as cardiac arrest and sepsis.
- Dodd KW, Zvosec DL, Hart MA, Glass G, Bannister LE, Chang AM, Cullen L, Gomez-Vicente R, Huis in ‘t Veld MA, Karim R, Meyers HP, Miranda DF, Mitchell GJ, Reynard C, Rice C, Salverda BJ, Stellpflug SJ, Tolia VM, Walsh BM, White JD, Smith SW, on behalf of the PERFECT Study investigators. Electrocardiographic Diagnosis of Acute Coronary Occlusion Myocardial Infarction in Patients with Ventricular Paced Rhythm Using the Modified Sgarbossa Criteria. Ann Emerg Med. 2021 (in press).
- Domecq JP, Lal A, Sheldrick CR, Kumar VK, Boman K, Bolesta S, Bansal V, Harhay MO, Garcia MA, Kaufman M, Danesh VC, Cheruku S, Banner-Goodspeed VM, Anderson HL, Milligan PS, Denseon JL, St. Hill CA, Dodd KW, Gajic O, Walkey AJ, Kashyap R, For The Society of Critical Care Medicine Discovery Viral Infection and Respiratory Illness Universal Study (VIRUS): COVID-19 Registry Investigator Group. Outcomes of Patients with COVID-19 receiving Organ Support Therapies: The International VIRUS Registry. Crit Care Med. 2020;49(3):437-448.
- Bracy A, Meyers HP, Lichtenheld A, Lee D, Li W, Dodd KW, Smith SW. Comparison of the STEMI vs. NSTEMI and OMI vs. NOMI Paradigms of Acute MI. J Emerg Med. 2020:S0736-4679.
- Sandoval Y, Gunsolus IL, Smith SW, Sexter A, Thordsen SE, Carlson MD, Johnson BK, Bruen CA, Dodd KW, Driver BE, Jacoby K, Love SA, Moore JC, Scott NL, Schulz K, Apple FS. Appropriateness of Cardiac Troponin Testing: Insights from the Use of TROPonin In Acute coronary syndromes (UTROPIA) study. Am J Med. 2019;132:869-874.
- Patel S, Barounis D, Milas A, Nikamal A, Estoos E, Anad N, Nitti K, Dodd K. Outcomes Following Nighttime Extubation In A High-Intensity Medical Intensive Care Unit. Journal of Critical Care 2019;54:30–36.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Critical Care, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Heart Association
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Society for Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Distinguished Medical Resident Teaching Award, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Ernie Ruiz Leadership Award, Hennepin Healthcare
- Chief Resident, Emergency Medicine-Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society