Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing patient-centered care and empowering my patients to make informed decisions about their own health care. I will strive to use plain and easy language when explaining disease processes to my patients and involve them in shared decision making about their health care. I utilize the latest guidelines to provide the best care I can to all my patients.”
Dr. Pasha is board-certified in internal medicine and cares for patients with chronic medical conditions. She has a special interest in the prevention of cardiovascular disease and promotes lifestyle changes to accomplish health goals.
- Pasha M, Tschida-Reuter D, Wieland, ML, Njeru JW. Reducing missed appointments in patients with limited English proficiency. Journal of General Internal Medicine supplement 2020.
- Pasha M, Sennhauser S, Murad MH. Healthcare delivery interventions to improve hypertension management in community health settings: A systematic review. Journal of General Internal Medicine supplement 2020.
- Pasha M, Seele P, Penheiter S, White RO, Willis F, Albertie M, Pullins C, Brewer LC. Advancing research equity: Enhancing research participation among African Americans through a conference-based workshop. Journal of General Internal Medicine supplement 2020
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Rush University, Chicago, IL, USA
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- National Quality Forum
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Minnesota Medical Foundation, Quality Committee
- Minnesota Health Literacy Partnership
- Minnesota Community Measures-Health Equity group
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- State license, Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Silver Quality Certification, Mayo Clinic
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota
“In my free time, I enjoy painting.”