Max Fuller, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to serving the needs of our patients and communities by providing personalized, culturally sensitive care.”
Dr. Fuller completed his Internal Medicine residency at Hennepin Healthcare in June of 2021 and is currently a chief resident for the Internal Medicine residency program.
- Fuller M., Buda KG, Urbach J., Carlson, MD, Herzog, CA, Identification of an Intracardiac Shunt in a Patient with Recurrent Cryptogenic Strokes: Are Dextrose Solutions More Sensitive? CASE: Cardiovascular Imaging Case Reports. April 2021, 5:2, 123-125.
- Kupershmidt, S., Sudhagoni, R., Fuller, M., Pickthorn, ST, Abou Samra, H. Survival from Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest – Comparing the Automated LUCAS-2 Device and Manual CPR. South Dakota Medicine. April 2020, 73:4, 171-177.
- Abou Samra H., Sudhagoni, R., Kupershmidt, S., Seiber, MJ., Pickthorn, ST, Fuller, M.,
Imhoff, K., Using Data Science to Provide Preliminary Estimates of Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Rural South Dakota. South Dakota Medicine. February 2018, 71:2, 72-79.
- Fuller, M., Brekhus, MJ, Conservative Management of Ureteral Injury Caused by a Lumbar Osteophyte. Journal of Endourology Case Reports. December 2016, 2:1, 240-242 DOI: 10.1089/cren.2016.0126.
- University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine, SD, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Alpha Omega Alpha
“In my free time I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter, cycling, and being outdoors.”