Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to helping each patient be their best self in a culturally sensitive, safe, healing environment. I believe in an active partnership with each individual. It is shared decision-making and a foundation of trust combined with thorough care that makes this successful.”
Dr. Koka graduated from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Ohio, in 1998 and completed family medicine training in 2001 at Ramsey Family and Community Medicine program in St. Paul, Minnesota. After completion of her residency training, she spent five years practicing in community medicine clinics in both East St. Paul and North Minneapolis before joining Hennepin Healthcare as a staff physician. She is a published writer, fluent in Spanish and proficient in French.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Family Medicine, Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN, USA
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine