Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing high quality care tailored to the needs of HCMC’s unique and diverse patient population. I work to provide patients and families with the information they need to make complex decisions that are in alignment with their individual needs and goals.”
I am board certified in General Surgery with specialized fellowship training in Trauma Surgery and Surgical Critical Care. I also have a special interest in ECMO and am a member of HCMC’s ECMO cannulation team.
- R.Payne, Blunt aortic injuries in the new era: radiologic findings and polytrauma risk assessment dictates management strategy. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2019 Dec;45(6):951-957. doi: 10.1007/s00068-019-01163-9. Epub 2019 Jun 21.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- General Surgery, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Trauma and Surgical Critical Care, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- American College of Surgeons
- Women in Surgery
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Physicians for a National Health Program
“I am passionate about healthcare systems and am an advocate for universal healthcare. I also enjoy boating, especially rowing and kayaking, as well as spoiling my cats.”