Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I’m interested in resuscitation and bedside ultrasound in the emergency department. In the emergency department I’m also very committed to shared decision making with my patients to ensure the most of each encounter.”
Dr. Scheels is trained in emergency medicine and currently pursuing at fellowship in ultrasound.
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
- Emergency Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Completed an Emergency Medicine Residency in Pittsburgh and is now board eligible.
“I enjoy spending time with my family, dogs, traveling and finding new restaurants around the Twin Cities.”