Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am passionate about providing high quality and compassionate medical care to every patient in our community and their families. From the primary care clinics to nationally acclaimed trauma centers, Hennepin Healthcare is committed to build a just, equitable system for everyone while improving health and wellness. I am excited to be a part of the Hennepin Healthcare team to serve its community and fulfill its educational mission.”
Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology, Dr. Wang has broad experience in interpreting body imaging studies using imaging modalities including X-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI and nuclear medicine. Dr. Wang had subspecialty training in diagnosing diseases of the brain, spine, head, and neck. She also provides a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic spinal injection procedures, while offering you effective and empathetic care.
- Wang, X., Benson, J, Jagadeesan, B, and McKinney, A. (2020), Giant Cerebral Aneurysms: Comparing CTA, MRA, and Digital Subtraction Angiography Assessments, Journal of Neuroimaging. 2020 May;30(3):335-341.
- Wang, X., Zheng, KX, and Allen, T (2020), A Batty Non-resolving Lung Abnormality, American Thoracic Society Quick Hits, published on Jan 30, 2020.
- Wang, Y., Wang, X., Chen W., Gupta, K., and Zhu XH (2017) fMRI BOLD response in sickle mice with hyperalgesia, Blood Cells, Molecules & Diseases, 18 Mar 2017, 65:81-85 (Wang, Y., Wang, X contribute equally).
- Wang, X., Zhu XH, Zhang Y, Divanii AA, Murphy AJ, and Chen W. (2017), A comparison study between the saturation-recovery-T1 and CASL MRI methods for quantitative CBF imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2017, 37, 179-186.
- Niendorf, E., Spilseth, B., Wang, X., and Taylor, A. (2015), Contrast Enhanced MRI in the Diagnosis of HCC, Diagnostics 2015, 5, 383-398.
- Southeast University Medical College, Nanjing, CHINA
- Diagnostic Radiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Neuroradiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
- UMN Global Programs & Strategy Alliance International Travel Grant Fund Award
- The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) Summa Cum Laude Merit Award
“In my free time, I enjoy cooking, hiking, traveling and spending time with my family.”