Stroke Survivor Support Group
The Stroke Survivor Support Group is led by staff from the Hennepin Healthcare Stroke Center.
Goals of the support group are to:
- Provide education about stroke, secondary prevention, and services available to stroke survivors
- Provide a safe meeting place for stroke survivors and/or their care partners
- Provide a space for discussion focusing on the experience of stroke survival, challenges, and successes
This is monthly education and support for anyone impacted by stroke. Please join us the second Tuesday of each month at 2 pm in room A2.252 (second level) in the Clinic and Specialty Center located at:
Parking is located under the building, enter on Park Avenue between 8th and 9th Streets.
Topics to include:
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Ask the Pharmacists
- Transportation for people with disabilities
For more information, please contact: Sarah Stroik, RN, BSN, DNP, ANP-C, WHNP-BC